RDM Group is looking for Business Market Intelligence Manager, who will conduct analysis and market scenario modeling and fulfill ad hoc requests in order to provide the key decision makers of RDM Group with high quality and timely business information from different areas (market – consumers – trade – competition – efficiency), thus contributing to meeting the affiliate’s sales volume and market share objectives.
- Define an annual research plan to collect relevant information from internal source as well as from customers, competition and shopper/consumer;
- Select and propose relevant methodologies to collect data (ad hoc research, data purchase and workshops);
- Collect, analyze and deliver in the most effective format insights to support marketing, sales and innovations strategies;
- Ensure all research are delivered on time and on budget;
- Work closely with sales teams to share best practices and to lead a monthly forum with this audience;
- Consolidate market insights and ensure a central, structured collection and consolidation of local market insights;
- Follow packaging innovation and design trends in the market to be able to strengthen our value proposition and quickly respond to future changes;
- To identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations and to find new ways to attract new customers, maximize value of existing customers, and retain the most profitable ones;
- Monitor, analyze and report the effectiveness of marketing and sales campaigns;
- With the help of sales and market research Build an maintain a comprehensive database of all competitors and potential customers (WLC and SB) in Europe first and then to other geographies if necessary.
- Degree in Economic, Marketing or equivalent business work experience;
- Around 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Strong analytical and numerical ability, able to analyze and interpret data, evaluate data and make recommendations based on data and market trends;
- Capacity to develop and evolve long-term strategies while driving tactical;
- Excellence in project management, planning and execution;
- English is a must! Another Group language is a preferred (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch);
- Able to work independently and effectively under tight time constraints and deliver accurate results;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Keen attention to details;
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Location:HQ Milan, Viale Isonzo 25 (availability to travel)
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.