Eska Board Ibérica SAU
C/Progrès 1 – 23, Gavà (Barcelona)
Virginia - USA
Eska USA B.V.
1910 Campostella Road, Chesapeake
On 1 January 2018, RDM Group acquired 66.67% of the share capital of PAC Service, of which it already held the remaining stake of 33.33%. PAC Service, with headquarters in Perarolo di Vigonza in the province of Padua, has operated since 1979 in the retail sector and in cardboard processing. Full control of PAC Service has offered the RDM Group the opportunity to enrich its own offer in terms of service as well as to strengthen its supply chain.
Via Julia, 47, Perarolo di Vigonza (Pd)
R.D.M. Magenta S.r.l.
The history of R.D.M. Magenta dates back to 1871 when, in the former Austrian customs house, a production of matches was started and in 1928 it gave origin to SAFFA. In 1954 the cardboard for the packaging of matches began to be produced, while in 1964 the production of cardboard from recycled fibres was started. Since 2008 it is part of RDM Group and today it operates as a cutting centre.
Via Cesare Bonetti 17, Garbagnate Milanese (Mi)