RDM Group is looking for a Plant HR Manager to join the HR team based in Ovaro (UD), Italy.
The Plant HR Manager is responsible for the management and administration of the plant’s human resources, as well as union relations at the company and area levels.
They promote and support change agents at all levels of the organization, communicating key messages, decisions and innovations, identifying gaps and areas for improvement and possible solutions.
- supporting the Mill Manager in scheduling work, in defining work calendars for all departments on the basis of the general production needs defined by the Company and of department managers’ requests/requirements;
- Collaborating with HQ managers on legal practices or litigations for which the Company must face the judicial authority (accidents, violations, work-related litigations, etc.);
Research and selection
- accountable for mill personnel research and selection activities to ensure the acquisition of the best requested profiles;
- guaranteeing the correct management and implementation of administrative and contractual elements of employment in compliance with law provisions and Company procedures; from mill personnel management and their related training;
Relationships with unions
- collaborating closely with Group HR to support the Mill Manager in managing relationships with unions;
- accountability for the mill personnel costs, internal working team organisational efficiency, defining and monitoring outsourcing process costs.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree or Equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration, Law, or similar;
- At least 7 years as Plant HR Manager in production businesses;
- English is a must! Another European language is a preferred;
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills;
- Demonstrated ability to onboard new employees and manage HR tasks.
Experience: At least 7 years
Location: Ovaro (UD), Italy