RDM Group is a leading and innovative multinational group in the circular economy sector, leader in paper recycling. RDM Group is the second largest European producer of coated recycled cartonboard, the largest in Italy, France and the Iberian Peninsula.
As a part of the Digital Transformation project, the ICT Team is looking for an:
- IT Innovation & BI Specialist/Technical Analyst and Developer (ecosystem Azure, MS365 e Power Platform)
- Provide support to business teams in order to gather and analyse functional requirements and collaborate to design the solution, ensure the testing activities and development.
- Managing project changes in relation to scope, timing and cost;
- Creation of detailed technical solution documentation;
- Collaborate with other internal teams and external teams ensuring a detailed and effective interaction with other tools;
- Management and resolution of critical issues related to the project
- Drive the upgrade from several BI platforms to a common group strategy oriented to Azure tools and ecosystem.
- As a part of the sustaining organization group, ensuring maximum performances and availability of the applications in the portfolio as well as coordinating the development and deployment of any new enhancement.
- Technologies: Microsoft 365 platform and tools, Power BI, SharePoint
- Understanding of cloud native architectures and patterns such as Azure, Microservices.
- Working knowledge of application and middleware layers (infrastructure/technical experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of the main components of Azure ecosystem such as Azure Analytics ;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL databases and BI tools, Power BI.
- High level Experience in BI application development.
- Systems Integration prococols (such as API or EDI)
- Master degree in computer science or equivalent culture;
- At least 3 years working experience as BI Specialist
- Fluency in Italian and English; German, French or Spanish knowledge is a plus;
- Excellent communication, flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude for learning and acquiring new concepts and ways of working;
- Good ability to work in a project team
- Previous experience in BI implementation projects
The candidate will be placed in a strategic and fast-growing business environment team for modeling, design, migration and development of business intelligence applications in the Azure Cloud environment, supporting the business in the design and prototyping of solutions, proactively contributing to the creation of new digital tools.
The team acts as a Cloud competence center on Microsoft Azure technology, using the entire Microsoft stack to provide innovative solutions to support the company.
Opportunity we offer:
- Working in projects implementing Microsoft application solutions, using Microsoft data platforms: Power BI, Azure Data Services, SQL Server.
- Design and implement innovative solutions with medium and large sized companies within Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Gain insight into organization processes in multiple areas: sales, finance & controlling, logistics, customer service, marketing, etc.
- Learn about other interesting Microsoft platforms and technologies: Microsoft Azure, 365 platform, Teams, Dynamics 365.
- Work in a dynamic and challenging environment that will help you grow, with competent and motivated colleagues
- To participate in a series of strategic and cutting-edge project activities;
- To experience a professional development path in the company, concerning development, architecture and project management aspects, applied to the technological context of the Microsoft Digital Workplace (Azure, SharePoint, Office365, Power Platform, Power BI).
Location: Milan Head Office with availability to travel in Europe