RDM Group is looking for a Technical Manager to join the technical team based in Ovaro (UD), Italy.
The Technical Manager is responsible for the technical and technological development of the plant, maintaining, optimising and developing the facilities within the available budget, as well as compliance with all environmental and safety regulations.
- Planning and preparation of the maintenance budget and ensuring compliance;
- Responsible for the handling of all project procedures, for the technical planning of the projects (costs, deadlines, planning, engineering, studies, economics);
- Ensuring the plant’s energy supply in the form of electricity, steam, gas, water and for safe availability;
- Planning of measures in the area of fire protection, environment, energy supply, supervision and ensuring conformity with current regulations;
- Technical maintenance of all systems under specified cost budget;
- Observance and adherence to the conformity of all equipment and safety devices with existing regulations as well as the promotion of occupational safety in general;
- Maintenance and optimization of all emission-relevant installations for compliance with limit values;
- Responsible for fault and damage analysis including evaluation, planning and execution of maintenance measures and creation of the annual and monthly availability and fault report;
- Management of technical maintenance in order to optimize the availability and further development of the performance of all technical equipment;
- Optimization of plants to increase performance in compliance with legal regulations;
- Adaptation of the technical department as well as the machinery to new legislation.
- Engineering degree (electric-electronic-mechatronic field);
- At least 10 years in maintenance department in papermaking/board firms, of which at least 3 as manager of mechanical, electric or CTE department;
- Good knowledge of English. Another European language is a preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to influence others;
- Excellent Problem-solving capabilities and skills, flexibility;
- Hands-on attitude and strong execution skills;
- Ability to structure, prioritize and organize work across functions.
Location: Ovaro (UD), Italy