RDM Group is looking for a TCS Training Manager to join the TCS Team and report to the Group TCS Product Development Manager.
The job holder leads, directs and manage the RdM Group training programs and initiatives for functions of Sales, Sales back office, Quality functions in the mills as well as TCS.
The job comprise co-ordinating the training intiatives in RDM. The job holder can delegate training sessions to other RdM functions if a specific topis so requires. Manages regularly, and pro-actively, in contact with the Group HR function and the leaders of the Sales, Sales back office, Mills and TCS the work to determine and update the organisation training needs. Co-ordination, exchange of information, communication and focus on products quality and sustainability are the most important elements.
He/she contributes to the new software solutions implemetation (ERP, MES,…) and digitalisation projects.
- Strong support to the functions of Sales, Sales back office, Mills (especially Quality functions), TCS and Group HR to define the training needs in the RDM Group;
- Ensure the fact based reliability, correctness and completeness of relevant data and information for the content of the training programmes;
- In a pro-active manner ensure the availability of the relevant training programmes in RDM Group for the areas defined; pulp&board production processes, printing & converting processes, food contact regulations, certifications and sustainability;
- Main ‘point of contact’ for input on training needs in the RDM Group regarding pulp&board production processes, printing & converting processes, food contact regulations, certifications and sustainability;
- The trainings offered are available both as on-line web based sessions as well as in person trainings;
- He/she supports the new ERP, MES, … software solutions implemetation and digitalisation projects (AX, Greycon, …) analysing process and implementing the claims handling procedure assuring directly the related training;
- I the cases where internal training is not possible make the necessary external training support available via the RDM Group standard purchasing procedure with competing quote offers.
- Technical University Degree or equivalent business work experience;
- Good level of spoken and written English is a must;
- Minimum 10 years experience as TCS function, technician or other adequate experiences in pulp&paper/board business;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent Problem-solving capabilities and skills, flexibility;
- Hands-on attitude and strong execution skills;
- Ability to structure, prioritize and organize work across functions.
Place of work: Europe (the resource we are looking for is resident near one of the 9 mills: Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands).
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.