RDM is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join the Maintenance Team based in the mill in Ovaro.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the efficiency of the production units and auxiliary services, in accordance with the efficiency objectives (production quantity and quality, electrical and tool maintenance costs, and related topics) sent by the Technical Manager, while respecting the returns and costs of the budget.
He/she plans and coordinates maintenance work in order to achieve the efficiency targets set by the Management, controlling the quality of materials and the execution of installation work. They collaborate with the Technical Director in defining investment plans for the units and tools, to improve efficiency and performance, reporting anomalies and suggesting appropriate action.
- Analysing the performance indicators of units and tools;
- Making the necessary decisions for correct planning and maintenance tasks, carrying out new investments, in accordance with the production days on a level budget set for the mill;
- Suggesting new technological solutions to the Technical Manager and to the Italian Mills Coordinator, thanks to a constant monitoring of the technological evolution of their industry and others;
- Working closely with the Production Manager, the Laboratory Manager and the Finishing Manager to optimize department tools;
- Accountability for the relationship with technical/unit suppliers and for constantly assessing their competence in the service allocated to them and the quality level of the tasks they performed;
- Collaborating with the mill Procurement staff in identifying and pre-qualifying suppliers;
- Accountability for maintenance costs, for optimizing maintenance-related costs (external actions, unit supplies and related operational preparation, etc.), for department productivity, for malfunction/breakdown downtimes and, more in general, for unit efficiency;
- Defining with the reference team the efficiency target of the machines and process, to guarantee maintenance process conformity, product quality and machine efficiency. Making sure that their team share and are assessed on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, OHSAS 18001 mill targets;
- Applying a continuous audit of the process they are accountable for, also by means of benchmarking with other mills, to optimize the maintenance costs and make the whole process (scheduled and extraordinary maintenance) more efficient;
- Keeping constantly in contact with tool and technology suppliers, with the external maintenance team, with Technical and Maintenance Managers of other mills, industry technical working groups, to guarantee a continuous exchange and update of information;
- Contributing to reaching the mill budget in their area of accountability;
- Ensuring the quality standards expected by maintenance efficiency to limit unit shutdowns.
- Engineering degree (electric-electronic-mechatronic field);
- At least 10 years in maintenance department in papermaking/board firms, of which at least 3 as manager of mechanical, electric or CTE department;
- Good knowledge of English. Another European language is a preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to influence others;
- Excellent Problem-solving capabilities and skills, flexibility;
- Hands-on attitude and strong execution skills;
- Ability to structure, prioritize and organize work across functions.
Location: Ovaro (UD)