RDM Group is looking for a fresh graduated in economics/engineering field to join the Strategy Team in order to support the activities related to Project Management HQ Department.
He/She will support the team with the implementation of valuable business projects mainly related to Digital initiatives and other strategic projects like Integration of newly acquired factories, creation of business cases, etc… as a data driven, optimist and as a leader through the efficiency management of stakeholders.
We are looking for a candidate with effective problem solving, able to deal with different stakeholders, goal oriented, proactive and observant, open to new ideas and challenges and flexible.
- Communication (via phone and e-mail) with the customers – deadline enquiries, prices, deliveries, order status, certificates, technical information, claims, payment delays etc.;
- Proactive follow up of old stock and inventory tracking;
- Precise and effective booking of production proposals & orders based on the specific inquiries from the customers – work in several different ERP systems (Ciclocom, VAX, SAP, AS400); follow up of the orders of the respective customer portfolio;
- Coordinating of the deliveries and solving the delivery issues together with the logistic teams of the respective mills;
- Master Data management and maintenance;
- Analysing the ordering patterns of the respective portfolio of customers to gain the balanced order intake based on the Integrated Business Planning process, escalating to the IBP Team and Sales Team in case of deviations.
- Degree in Economics, Stategic Management, Finance or equivalent;
- Passionate believer in digital transformation;
- Fluent in English is a must;
- Analytical and data driven mindset;
- Business acumen;
- Teamwork, learning agility, flexibility and problem-solving skills.
Experience: newly graduated.
Location: Milan (Head Office) with availability to travel if necessary.