The Junior controller supports the controlling activities and processes related to the mills and subsidiaries. He/she will report to the HQ Controlling & Reporting Manager.
- Supporting to prepare the yearly budget and multiyears plans data;
- Collecting monthly actual data from the mills and different departments;
- Elaborating monthly Reporting;
- Preparing specific data to make ad hoc analysis when required or needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Economics or similar
- Accouting principles knowledge;
- Budgeting and final statement systems ;
- Labor costs main indicators;
- Command of Excel;
- Fluency in English mandatory;
- French and/or German knowledge very welcome.
- 2 years experience in similar role within multinational companies or as as auditor within a main auditing firm ;
- Paper & Forest Products