RDM Group is looking for a fresh graduated in economics fields to supports the controlling activities and processes related to the Group.
- Supporting to prepare the yearly budget;
- Collecting monthly actual data from the mills and different departments for Operations Reporting;
- Cooperate in Digitalization Projects;
- Preparing specific data to make ad-hoc analysis when required or needed.
- Degree in Economics or similar;
- IFRS accouting principles knowledge;
- Excellent skills in Excel, advanced skills in other Office programs;
- Fluency in English is mandatory (any others European language is very welcome);
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Team player who enjoys working in international atmosphere, flexibility, learning agility, strong communication and interpersonal skills, perseverance and results orientation.
- newly graduated
Type of contract: 6 months internship – full time
Location: Milan (Head Office) with availability to travel if necessary