RDM Group is looking for a Group Loss Prevention Manager to join the Operations Department report to the H&S Group Manager.
The job holder directs and manages Group Operational Risks. Manages regularly, and pro-actively, in co-operation with the Enterprise Risk Manager function and the H&S Group Manager the Loss Prevention program and suggests investment projects for Risk Mitigation, based on priority.
- Defines Risk mitigation plans and promote the implementation of mitigating actions throughout the Operational organisation, including investment suggestions;
- Monitors the risk status and report on the progress of the risk mitigation plan;
- Collaborates with the Entreprise Risk Manager for the Group Insurance policies;
- Manages the mill assets value appraisal processes;
- Manages the possible loss cases in cooperation with the entreprise risk manager and relevant Loss Adjusters.
- Technical University Degree or equivalent business work experience;
- Minimum 5 years experience as Risk Manager at an international company/consultancy specialised in Risk Managment or working with an Insurance Broker‘s engineering function. A work experience in professional Loss Adjustment function is wished for;
- Very good level of spoken and written English is a must!
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to influence others;
- Excellent Problem-solving capabilities and skills, flexibility;
- Hands-on attitude and strong execution skills;
- Ability to structure, prioritize and organize work across functions;
- Availability to travel.
Place of work: Europe (the resource we are looking for is resident near one of the 9 mills: Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands).
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.