RDM Group is looking for a Consolidation and Reporting Specialist to join the team based in Milan.
In the current organization the position holder is responsible for managing the general accounting and administration fulfilments of RDM Marketing S.r.l.
They define the budget and consolidation reporting of the RDM Marketing group (five small subsidiaries). They support the Manager in writing the Group consolidated financial statement.
Consolidated financial statement area:
- Analysis of Intercompany reconciliations;
- Calculating amortized cost;
- Contributing to collecting all the information useful to Italian and foreign Companies (France, Germany, Spain, UK) to write the three-monthly and annual consolidated financial statement ;
- Supporting the manager in writing the IRFS7 notice and the explanatory note.
- Monthly VAT return, Intrastat and Blacklist statement;
- Analysing the trial balance;
- Writing the civil-law financial statement;
- Contributing to collecting all the information useful to Italian and foreign Companies (France, Germany, Spain, UK, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic) to write the three-monthly and annual consolidated financial statement.
- Ability to define and monitor the Groups accounting processes according to national and international accounting principles (IAS/IFRS);
- Ability to analyse and report on the group’s accounting practices through key financial and economic indicators;
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of English; the knowledge of another European language is a preferred;
- Ability to learn fast in a dynamic environment combined with data accuracy and fast reaction in case of ad hoc analysis.
- Degree in Economics;
- 2-3 years of experience in the position;
- Experience in production company and/or auditing firms.
Work place: Milan with availability to travel.