RDM Group is looking for a Senior Controller to join the Controlling Team based in Milan, Italy.
- Participates and support to yearly/monthly budgeting and forecasting;
- Develop long term strategic planning;
- Preparing monthly Group reporting for senior executives and shareholders;
- Support Group ERP implementation;
- Support Planning & Reporting digitalization projects;
- Analyze variances and communicate variance explanations to management with recommended actions where appropriate;
- Prepare ad hoc analysis to support Group Management decisions;
- Take the business partner role supporting other Company departments in different projects;
- Supporting other initiatives as needed, including M&A;
- Proactively suggest actions and projects to improve Reporting and Planning processes.
- Economics degree or equivalent cultural;
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of overall relevant experience;
- 3+ years experience in controlling. Prior experience in multinational manufacturing company is highly preferred;
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Fluency in English;
- Advanced skills of Microsoft Office suits;
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- The ability to work independently with zero supervision and lots of autonomy;
- Capability to work in Team with other Colleagues and other Departments;
- Willingness to travel across Europe.
Location: Milan HQ, Italy