RDM Group is looking for an Project Management Officer to join the HQ in Milan.
The PMO is in charge of managing and coordinating all direction and function projects for all processes (sales, operations, HR, procurement, IT, finance, etc.).
He/she will report to the CEO on the company’s strategic projects. He/she will coordinate with others first line managers on others specific tasks.
- Methodically and operationally supporting all assigned projects;
- Aligning project management formats, defining their procedures, methods of use and training users;
- Supplying the tools and suggesting the systems to support project development;
- Updating the Direction project control panel while monitoring the compliance with schedules and phases;
- Optimizing multidisciplinary project management;
- Managing the basis of knowledges collected internally by the projects to use them as a knowledge management system;
- Building and keeping the electronic files holding the information produced by all projects and concerning management during all phases of the life cycle, the estimations used, the changes managed, the presentations achieved, the documents produced, the results achieved, and the lessons learned;
- Verifying the management of project budget, the criteria of timing and cost estimation and the following schedule;
- Monitoring accountability assignation in relation to carrying out each task;
- Carrying out the analysis and assessment of project risks;
- Contributing to defining business development plans in function of project progress.
- Degree in Economic, Management Engineering or equivalent business work experience;
- At least 4 years in the position in a consultation firm or production businesses in the role of analytical accounting;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and especially Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is a must! Another Group language is a preferred (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch);
- High standards of business ethics and professional conduct;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Capacity to organise time and plan actions effectively so as to meet simultaneous deadlines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Perseverance and results orientation;
- Precision and reliability.
Location: HQ Milan, Viale Isonzo 25 (availability to travel)
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.