RDM Group is looking for the Product Quality Assurance Manager to join our mill located in Ovaro (UD)
The Product Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for quality and finished product assessment; he/she is in charge of the mill laboratory and furthermore, he/she is the person of reference for certification Systems (ISO 9001, FSC and specific Ovaro Product certification) and guarantees the compliance with regulation standards.
The Product Quality Assurance Manager reports to the Mill Director and dotted line to Manager Technical Support based in the Netherlands.
- Guaranteeing the compliance with ISO 9001 management system and with RDM Group integrated policies;
- Overseeing, with their team, all quality control operations, from raw materials to finished products, whether they are reels or sheets;
- Through the test sheets, they control that the finished product is in compliance with parameters required by international and customer standards;
- Along with the Mill Manager, they are the person of reference for relationships with customers;
- In collaboration with the Group TCS, they manage customer complaints, in order both to keep records of them and to directly support the customer;
- On the basis of complaints, in collaboration with the production department and in agreement with the Mill Manager, they carry out actions to improve the production process and solve finished product problems;
- They are responsible for mill water treatment and plant operation. They guarantee compliance with water parameters;
- They belong to the energy team on what concerns 50001 standard implementation and compliance;
- They are responsible for safety, in accordance with local specific rules related to H&S and as such oversees the safety risks faced by the Company.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equal background;
- Training course held in Technical School with focus in paper;
- At least 2 years holding the same role;
- Fluent in English;
- High standards of business ethics and professional conduct;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Capacity to organize time and plan actions effectively so as to meet simultaneous deadlines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Perseverance and results orientation.
Place of work: Ovaro, Friuli Venezia Giulia.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.