RDM Group is looking for a Group Tax Manager to join the Admin & Finance department based in Milan, Italy.
The Group Tax Manager is responsible for overseeing the tax preparation process at Group level. Ensures that all tax-related issues are handled in a timely and accurate manner, from internal client consultations to final filings.
The Group Tax Manager is in charge of developing new tax strategies or policies for the organization.
- Group tax consolidation;
- Management/coordination of local tax offices in the various countries;
- Management of ongoing tax proceedings (e.g. Germany);
- Management/monitoring of Italian/foreign legal entities;
- Tax returns (UNICO, VAT, etc.) of all group companies managed at the Head Office;
- Supervision of periodic VAT declarations;
- Supervision of all tax payment activities, withholding taxes, etc;
- Supervision of all VAT aspects concerning active and passive invoicing of the Group;
- Supervision of all transfer pricing issues of the Group with management of any consultants appointed;
- Consultancy on tax matters vis-à-vis the other functions (on transfer pricing, customs-related aspects, employee-related issues, etc.);
- Management of refund files and related aspects (compliance visas, guarantees, etc.);
- Management of the group’s tax litigation in coordination with the appointed professionals;
- Calculation of taxes for the financial statements of the parent company and group companies
- Local tax reporting;
- Management/coordination of external tax experts (Italy/foreign);
- Intragroup contracts / agreements.
- Economics degree or equivalent cultural;
- At least 8 years’ experience, preferably in diversified environments and with a multinational organization;
- English is a must! Another European language is a preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent Problem-solving capabilities and skills, flexibility;
- Hands-on attitude and strong execution skills;
- Ability to structure, prioritize and organize work across functions.
Work place: Milan with availability to travel