RDM Group, leading producer in the recycled cartonboard business, is always looking for a Customer Service Specialist in Warsaw, Poland for France/Benelux, UK and DACH e CEE Markets.
If you would like to act as a central point of contact between customers and internal services (Production, Logistics, Accounting, Quality), this position is the right for you!
- Communication (via phone and e-mail) with the customers – deadline enquiries, prices, deliveries, order status, certificates, technical information, claims, payment delays etc.
- Proactive follow up of old stock and inventory tracking
- Precise and effective booking of production proposals & orders based on the specific inquiries from the customers – work in several different ERP systems (Ciclocom, SAP, AS400); follow up of the orders of the respective customer portfolio
- Coordinating of the deliveries and solving the delivery issues together with the logistic teams of the respective mills
- Master Data management and maintenance
- Analysing the ordering patterns of the respective portfolio of customers to gain the balanced order intake based on the Integrated Business Planning process, escalating to the IBP Team and Sales Team in case of deviations
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written (C1 Level)
- Excellent knowledge according the specific market language among French, German, CEE (Polish, Hungarian, Czech, etc…)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of the office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with ERP system of any kind (SAP, AS400, Ciclocom etc.)
- Ability of effective priority setting, work under pressure, responsible decision making
- Independence and high work culture
- Customer orientation and good communication skills