RdM RdM

RDM OVARO VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: THE FIRST VIRTUAL EVENT DEDICATED TO RDM GROUP’S NEW PRODUCTS

20-05-2021

On May 21st, 2021 RDM Group held an online presentation of the two new boards produced by Ovaro Mill, whose core business is cartonboard for specialties and luxury packaging.

During the meeting, the new OVARO B08 and OVARO C19 boards will be unveiled. In addition, Ovaro Mill and RDM Group will be presented.

 

Ovaro B08 is a laminated cobalt blue cartonboard. It is especially suitable for luxury packaging (e.g., shoe boxes, perfumes, glasses). It is composed of 91% recycled fibers and the remaining 9% of virgin fibers, making Ovaro B08 an elegant yet sustainable product at the same time, able to reconcile high aesthetic qualities with respect for the environment.

Ovaro C19 is a coated cartonboard, which is particularly suitable for trays and pastry items. The external surfaces, composed of polythene, are characterized by a black color on one side, and a gold color on the other; both sides are guaranteed to be food-safe. It is composed of 98.7% recycled fibers and 1.3% of polythene.

Autres news

02-01-2023

VILLA SANTA LUCIA MILL RESUMES OPERATIONS

On Monday, January 2 our mill in Villa Santa Lucia was officially restarted, after more than four months of intense dialogue between the Group and institutions.

Lire les news

01-01-2023

THE SUSTAINABLE GROWTH OF CARTONBOARD IN 2023

In an interview with the magazine Pap’ Argus, Michele Bianchi, CEO of RDM Group and President of Pro Carton, explains strategies and goals of carton and cartonboard sector for 2023.

Lire les news

04-11-2022

THE VIDEO-INTERVIEW WITH MICHELE BIANCHI, CEO OF RDM GROUP, FOR INTESA SAN PAOLO BANK IS ONLINE

The Eska Group acquisition by RDM Group was made possible thanks to the support of the Intesa San Paolo IMI Corporate & Investment Banking Division.

Lire les news