RDM Group is a leading and innovative multinational group in the circular economy sector and a leader in paper recycling. RDM Group is the second largest European producer of coated recycled carton board, the largest in Italy, France and the Iberian Peninsula.
As a part of the supply chain initiative, we are looking for a: Supply Chain Manager.
You will be responsible for defining, setting up and implementing the supply chain process and model at the RDM Arnsberg site in Germany. In addition, you will work together with local and international teams to consolidate existing supply chain solutions, develop new methods and drive our supply chain initiative forward.
- Own and manage the supply chain process, from order intake to shipped goods;
- Ensure capacity planning and forecasting across the whole company value chain, short-, mid-, and long-term;
- Ensure material demand planning and forecasting of necessary materials, and monitor and optimize inventory;
- Own and manage supply chain interfaces to other RDM entities, external partners and suppliers;
- Manage existing external suppliers and support in optimizing shipping processes;
- Act as single point of contact within the company for all questions related to supply chain processes;
- Define and implement new supply chain processes and tools;
- Plan and drive supply chain optimization initiatives;
- Define and develop steering relevant supply chain KPIs;
- Lead supply chain relevant departments at the Arnsberg site.
- University degree in economics, business administration, engineering or related fields, alternatively merchant qualification with relevant work experience in different supply chain management fields;
- Relevant work experience in supply chain management, ideally in a production industry environment;
- Knowledge and practical work experience in introducing and optimizing supply chain IT-systems;
- Knowledge in lean manufacturing is a plus (e.g., Green Belt, Six Sigma, Kaizen, or other),
- Hands-on attitude and strong execution skills;
- Ability to structure, prioritize and organize work across functions;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English and German.
Location: R.D.M. Arnsberg GmbH, 59821 Arnsberg, Hellefelder Strasse 51 – Availability for business trips abroad.