RDM Group is looking for an Operations Excellence Specialist to join the Operations Team based in the mill in Ovaro. The Operations Excellence Specialist is in charge of Lean education and Change Management, continuous results monitoring and improvement “Performance Management”, lean organization and processes implementation “LEAN INITIATIVES”.
- Give support to Mill Manager in Perfomance Management and Lean Initiatives;
- Implementation of Root-cause analysis (RCA) & corrective actions, Process Standardization, Maintainance Excellence Program and support to Technological upgrades;
- Guarantee the correct and complete carry on of dashboards (KPI’s) and coordinate related weekly/monthly meetings with;
- Initiative Owners, Mill Manager and Corporate Lean Manager;
- Coach Change Agents and spread Lean approach and Continuous Improvement methodology in the Mill;
- Train staff on 5S+1 methodology: manage/coordinate internal audits in order to maintain the new standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in industrial Engineering;
- Advanced knowledge of Lean and Continuous improvement tools and methodology;
- At least 5+ years’ experience in Lean Manufacturing;
- Excellent knowledge of English. Another European language is a preferred;
- Ability to manage strict deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills and attentions to details;
- Proactive approach, problem solving, good soft skills, confidentiality and ability to work in a team.
Job Location: Ovaro (FVG)