As one of the biggest players in paperboard manufacturing we’re currently looking for suitable candidates to join our Marketing Team in Milan on the position of:
Operational Marketing Specialist
He/she will be in charge of definition and development of the operational marketing action plans as part of the rebranding of the Group, ensure the total redesign of all promotional tools of the company, the deployment of marketing animations and support the sales team at an international level. He/she will report to the Marketing Director.
- Build the operational marketing and sales communication action plan in line with the Marketing strategy at corporate and local level;
- Develop, deploy and monitor the execution of operational plans;
- Redesign all the promotional tools of the products and services portfolio, create new concepts and develop new supports in collaboration with external communication agencies and technical experts of the group;
- Develop new brochures, presentations and sales argumentations for the group;
- Prepare and coordinate the company’s presence at international fairs and events;
- Support the sales teams in the preparation and follow-up of each exhibition or launching of new project;
- Define some customer journeys and propose animations for our network of partners;
- Ensure central marketing strategy is applied at local level, in line with local specificities, propose local initiatives and share market feedback;
- Measure and analyze the performance of marketing actions (ROI);
- Follow market trends and participate in the conception of new products and services;
- Work in collaboration with the technical, sustainability, sales, corporate communication, and local country teams.
- University degree in Marketing or equivalent culture;
- Around 4 years of experience in the role (Marketing B2B or Packaging is a plus);
- Excellent written expression: ability to build brand content and write sales argumentation;
- Structured work approach (project mode) and good analytical skills;
- Creative mindset and customer orientation to imagine attractive tools and animations;
- Interest in FMCG packaging and sustainability;
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative international environment.
- English is a must! Any other Group language is very welcome.
Location: HQ Milan, Viale Isonzo 25 (availability to travel)
Employment Type: Full time