The Mill Controller is in charge of maximising the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Processing the budget hypothesis regarding the cost of production factors.
- Preparing the data for the annual budget and multi-year plans.
- Developing the final data collection and preparing periodic directive report.
- Preparing monthly and periodic reports on the business management trend in all its departments.
- Preparing the data necessary to carry out specific analysis, when required or necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or equal training
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in structured firms (auditing firms very welcome)
- Strong knowledge of of financial statements, cost accounting, budgeting & forecasting methods
- Command of Windows Office tools, especially proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English