The Legal Specialist is in charge of supporting the Head of Legal & Corporate Affairs in corporate law, corporate governance, domestic and international agreements, compliance, antitrust, privacy matters and jurisprudential researches. In addition, supports the Head of Legal & Corporate Affairs in preparing all needed documents related of Board of Directors, Shareholders meetings, internal Committes.
- Supporting the Head of Legal & Corporate Affairs in the drafting of all the necessary documents for the Shareholders’ Meeting and when acting as Secretary of Board of Directors in operational activities
- Domestic and international agreements supporting in drafting and/or reviewing all commercial agreements such as agency, supply, distribution, confidentiality, procurement agreements and on general terms and conditions issued by the Legal Dept.
- Supporting in activities carried out in favour of all the Group’s mills and all the subsidiaries of the Group.
- Responsible for management of all Group corporate folders such as composition of various Board of directors, structures of the various subsidiaries of RDM Group, keeping them constantly updated.
- Supporting in organizing the training courses related to antitrust, antibribery, privacy and L.D. No. 231/2001.
- Responsible for all the powers of attorneys granted to top management and mills directors in compliance with their operational activities.
- Supporting in management of relationships with external law firms/lawyers
- Support the Legal Dept in any other ad hoc activities from time to time defined.
- University degree in Law
- 5-6 years of experience in a Law Firm or a Multinational Company
- Good knowledge of legal and business English written and spoken
- Strong sense of integrity and highly confidential
- Attention to detail with accuracy and clarity in the preparation of documents
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Highly organized, flexible with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced everchanging environment
Place of work: