RDM Group is looking for a “IT Systems and Support Specialist ” to join the the ICT Team in Milan.
- Usage and Development of the ITSM FreshDesk support tool as a group ITSM platform;
- Continuous improvement of the support flow within the whole group;
- Management of end-user support tickets (software and hardware);
- Independent management and reporting of monitoring and backup systems. Base knowledge of backup tools Veeam, Hycu, Barracuda for O365;
- Updating and managing IT documentation;
- Defining, together with the ICT team, weekly activities based on active projects;
- Managing the company’s client assets, follow technical issues to propose solutions improvement;
- Propose innovative solutions for company IT support processes;
- Provide support to RdM teams, in order to gather and analyze functional requirements and actively collaborate to solve the problem;
- Collaborate with internal and external ICT teams ensuring a detailed and effective interaction;
- Manage and solve critical issues related to clients and systems;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, user creation, group rights and rules assignment;
- Knowledge of O365 admin platform tools including Exchange 365; user creation, group rights and rules, license assignment and procure;
- Coordinate with internal and external support teams;
- Security Driver such as Antivirus Central, management, upgrade, distribution, concepts
- Base knowledge of SQL server management, Hypervisor AHV Nutanix, Vmware and Hyper-v; management of Active Directory structures GPO, DNS and DHCP services;
- O365 Ecosystem usage Knowledge (Exchange Online, Sharepoint, Devops Management, Teams);
- Good knowledge on network concepts of a wide area network client;
- Base knowledge of security concepts.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent culture;
- At least 3 years working experience in base support;
- Fluency in Italian and English; German, French or Spanish knowledge is a plus;
- Excellent Problem-solving capabilities and skills, flexibility;
- Strong aptitude for learning and acquiring new concepts and ways of working;
- Passion for IT and proactivity in IT projects, tasks in a team base or independently within deadlines;
- Follow up mindset, report on activities carried out in order to improve efficiency;
- Ability to work with users, suppliers, teams with different cultures and mindsets.
Location: Milan (HQ)
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.