The student or recent graduate supports the IBP team (Supply Chain & Logistics) with the more basic and number-crunching activities in order to familiarize themselves with the main responsibilities and tasks required to professionals within this area.
In addition, we offer a mentoring program and an in-depth continuing education to support them in their daily routine.
- University degree in Economics or Engineering
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills and in dealing with figures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Learning agility
- No particular experience, required just a desire to approach the Paper Industry and a professional growth in the area of Supply Chain/Logistics
- Student or recent graduate
6 months internship – full-time