RDM Group is looking for a “Enterprise Risk Manager” to join the Innovation and Sustainability department.
The job holder directs and manages the RdM Group operational Risk Management and Risk Mitigation work. Mananges the RdM Group Insurance policies and the possible accidents/loss cases in the Group.
Manages regularly, and pro-actively, in co-operation with the Group Operations Risk Manager the Loss Prevention program and suggests investment projects for Risk Mitigation, based on priority.
Works closely with the Group Internal Audit function on the legal compliance risks connected to the operational risks identified.
- Identifies and quantifies the risks relevant at enterprise level comprising raw material supply continuity, environmental risks(e.g. water management, waste), cyber security, price volatility, climate-change, etc.;
- Coordinates with the Internal Audit Department and all other necessary departments to achieve desired performance of overall internal Risk Management and Risk mitigation plans;
- Defines Risk mitigation plans and promote the implementation of mitigating actions throughout the Operational organisation, including investment suggestions;
- Monitors the risk status and report on the progress of the risk mitigation plan;
- Manages and develops the Group Insurance policies together with the Finance and Operations and the appointed Insurance Broker;
- Manages the RdM Group assets value appraisal process;
- Manages the possible loss cases in cooperation with the Insurance Broker and relevant Loss Adjusters.
- Technical University Degree or equivalent business work experience;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Risk Manager at an international company/consultancy specialised in Risk Managment or working with an Insurance Broker‘s engineering function (a work experience in professional Loss Adjustment function is wished for);
- Very good level of spoken and written English is a must;
- Self-awareness & professionalism, Teamwork, Accountability for performance & results, Relationship building, Change & Innovation, Problem solving are necessary for this role;
- Availability to travel.
Place of work: Europe (the resource we are looking for is resident near one of the 9 mills: Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands).