RDM Group is looking for a young and motivated Account Receivable Specialist who wants to begin a career path filled with the development of progressive accountabilities within the RDM Group Headquarters Credit Team.
- Creates and verifies the new customers records and is responsible for updating them when necessary;
- Manages reconciliation of customer sections and resolves any discrepancies;
- Monitors past due and overdue payments and keeps customers on track about accounting in collaboration with Customer Services Teams;
- Records and checks receipts;
- Makes invoices and credit/debit notes;
- Ensures proper application of internal procedures and operating system;
- Helps remind customers of payments due;
- Verifies the correct issuance of active invoices and credit notes;
- Participates and collaborates with other functions in his/her team for the management of accounts receivable and any related actions, such as blocking supplies;
- Supports the preparation of periodic and overdue reports;
- Collaborates daily with other Group teams on customer-related issues.
- Accounting degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Economics or equivalent culture;
- Approximately 2 years of experience in the role, preferably within complex, multinational corporate environments;
- Good knowledge and aptitude for working with IT tools, especially excellent knowledge of Excel is required;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of a second foreign language is a plus;
- Aptitude to problem solving, proactivity, accuracy and confidentiality;
- Dynamism and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Willingness to work in team to achieve set goals respecting deadlines.
Location: HQ Milan
Employment Type: Temporary