The Project Management Officer (PMO) is in charge of managing and coordinating all direction and function projects for all processes (sales, operations, HR, procurement, IT, finance, etc.).
- Methodically and operationally supporting all project managers.
- Aligning project management formats, defining their procedures, methods of use and training users.
- Supplying the tools and suggesting the systems to support project development.
- Updating the Direction project control panel while monitoring the compliance with schedules and phases.
- Optimizing multidisciplinary project management.
- Managing the basis of knowledges collected internally by the projects to use them as a knowledge management system.
- Building and keeping the electronic files holding the information produced by all projects and concerning management during all phases of the life cycle, the estimations used, the changes managed, the presentations achieved, the documents produced, the results achieved, and the lessons learned.
- Verifying the management of project budget, the criteria of timing and cost estimation and the following schedule.
- Monitoring accountability assignation in relation to carrying out each task.
- Carrying out the analysis and assessment of project risks.
- Contributing to defining business development plans in function of project progress.
- Degree in Management Engineering or similar
- 5-6 years in the position in a consultation firm or production businesses in the role of analytical accounting
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and especially Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- High standards of business ethics and professional conduct;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Capacity to organise time and plan actions effectively so as to meet simultaneous deadlines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Perseverance and results orientation;
- Precision and reliability.
Work Location: Milan