RDM Group is looking for a Process Engineer to join the mill in Blendecques.
The Process Engineer supports the production manager in relation to the tasks of production and personnel management.
He/she will report to the Mill Manager.
- Support to the production areas, collaborating in the definition of production processes with the related parameters, considering the mill production equipment;
- Collaborates in identifying quality problems, projects for the improvement and optimisation of the production process and costs;
- Support the development of the activities related to processes engineering that contribute to improve work safety and reduce environmental impact;
- Analyses and improves production processes;
- Collaborates with the quality department to guarantee the quality of the final products;
- Collaborates with the maintenance department to ensure preventive and corrective maintenance in order to avoid problems in the production process;
- Support the technological innovation processes affecting the production processes.
- Degree in industrial or chemical engineering;
- Around 5 years of experience. Paper industry or a similar process industry experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, process improvement;
- Very good level of English;
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative international environment;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent Problem-solving capabilities and skills, flexibility;
- Hands-on attitude and strong execution skills;
- Ability to structure, prioritize and organize work across functions.
Location: Blendecques, Hauts-de-France