RDM Group is looking for a “Compensation & Benefit Manager” to join the HR Team.
The Compensation & Benefit Manager is in charge of Compensation & Benefits, HR Cost Control researching, establishing, and maintaining a company’s pay system understanding the current and upcoming competitive markets for employee pay and benefits to meet the business objectives.
She/he builds a competitive pay mix in terms of basic salary, benefits, all variable remuneration & benefits package to meet deliverables in all areas & country level, working closely with HR local managers assuring a strategic employee planning in line with corporate guidelines.
She/he is in charge also of HR Management in small countries (sales and customer services).
- Researching, establishing, and maintaining a company’s pay system understanding the current and upcoming competitive markets for employee pay and benefits;
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity;
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan;
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization;
- Build the compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits;
- He/she defines compensation rules for remuneration package in terms of basic salary, benefits, variable remuneration for short (MBO, productivity salary) and proposes long term (LTI, stock options) based on company performance management;
- Building a competitive pay mix & benefits package, in order to meet the business objectives and responsible for the budgeting and forecasting labor coast at Group Level;
- Managing the Group Policies (benefits, Travel & Expenses, Benefits, Budget & Reporting rules);
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans trough benchmarking data;
- Collaborate with local HR manager to valuate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs;
- HR management for small commercial companies in Europe;
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Finance or relevant field;
- At least 8 years of experience as Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role in Industrial Group or within external advisor and benefit providers with strong international exposure;
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to think through complex, multidimensional problems;
- English is a must! Any other european language is very welcome;
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management;
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
Location: HQ Milan, Viale isonzo 25 – Availability for business trips abroad.