As one of the biggest players in paperboard manufacturing we’re currently looking for suitable candidates to join our Milan team of Back Office on the position of:
Customer Service Specialist
He/she will be a member of Italian Team and will be in charge of the portfolio of B2B customers in the Order to Cash process. He/she will act as a central point of contact between customers and internal services (Production, Logistics, Accounting, Quality).
- Communication (via phone and e-mail) with the customers – deadline enquiries, prices, deliveries, order status, certificates, technical information, claims, payment delays etc.;
- Proactive follow up of old stock and inventory tracking;
- Precise and effective booking of production proposals & orders based on the specific inquiries from the customers – work in several different ERP systems (Ciclocom, VAX, SAP, AS400); follow up of the orders of the respective customer portfolio;
- Coordinating of the deliveries and solving the delivery issues together with the logistic teams of the respective mills;
- Master Data management and maintenance;
- Analysing the ordering patterns of the respective portfolio of customers to gain the balanced order intake based on the Integrated Business Planning process, escalating to the IBP Team and Sales Team in case of deviations.
- Excellent knowledge of English-Italian language, spoken and written (Spanish, German, French or Dutch knowledge is very welcome);
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the office software (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Experience with ERP system of any kind (SAP, AS400, VAX, Ciclocom etc.);
- Ability of effective priority setting, work under pressure, responsible decision making;
- Independence and high work culture;
- Customer orientation and good communication skills.
Employment Type: Full time – temporary contract