RDM Group is looking for a “Corporate Energy Specialist” based in the HQ in Milan.
He/she ensures that the flow of information regarding energy processes is correct, documented and timely, both towards internal stakeholders and towards institutional bodies.
- Contributing to preparing the mill energy data required by internal and external institutions, while monitoring energy consumptions;
- Processing the final balance reporting of the invoices payables supporting the Controlling office;
- Processing the final balance reporting of energy savings;
- Contributing to the economic analysis of achieved and achievable energy savings in function of the possible technological solutions;
- Monitoring Italian and foreign energy markets;
- Supporting the Energy Manager in facilitated procedures, such as interruptibility;
- Electricity/gas with access to TERNA/SNAM portals and the stranded costs discount procedure ex Ministerial Decree April 5th, 2013 by CCSE (Cassa conguagli per il settore elettrico);
- Participating to preparing the data for the Energy Balance Statement;
- Participating to the activities of the management system for Energy Efficiency.
- University degree in engineering, preferably with master’s in energy management or proven solid experience;
- Around 4 years of experience, preferably in more diversified businesses;
- English is a must. Another Group language is a preferred (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch);
- Proactivity, organization, accuracy and autonomy;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to manage strict deadlines;
- Problem solving, good soft skills and confidentiality.
Place of work: HQ Milan, Viale Isonzo 25