The Business Analyst supports & improves the organization’s processes and systems. He/she is in charge of conducting research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and support to introduce and implement new systems to business and all company areas.
He/she is responsible for the delivery of projects and products, using Agile methods.
The BA will work closely with the CIO and all Stream leaders and the rest of the team, to define the vision, keep everyone on the right track and ensure common practices, feeding this into the prioritization of work.
The BA will ensure that all projects and products are built to an appropriate level of quality.
The BA is in charge of anticipating and removing ‘blockers’ or obstacles to progress: negotiating with stakeholders, refocusing senior leadership, or addressing procurement and service issues.
- Supporting the implementation of a simplified back-office structure
- Aligning best practices across the different offices and ensure the new system functionalities are adopted by all
- Assisting in implementation of SLAs per area and oversee that all area’s stay aligned with SLA
- Training users on how to appropriately utilize the systems
- Writing instruction manuals for systems
- Consulting with managers to determine what role the systems play in the business
- Testing all system changes before roll-out in production, to ensure quality and function. This to avoid disruption of the business
- Preparing costs and benefits analysis for system changes and agreeing with the business priority for development
- Brainstorming new ways to add more functionality to systems
- Choosing and configuring the hardware and software of a system
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in management engineering, economics or equivalent culture
- 2/3 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Able to take initiative and be self-motivated
- Adaptability, flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Written and verbal communication skills with attention to details
- Able to understand and talk both with business and technical people
Milan Head Office – available to travel 50% of the time