The Finishing Manager is in charge of the good operation of the department. In his capacity he is in charge of ensuring the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and cost optimization in accordance with the instructions on safety, customer quality and environment, while uniting and motivating his team.
- Applying and enforcing instructions (quality, safety, environment, technique and process).
- Foreseeing the human means to be able to achieve production.
- Assessing management application.
- Ensuring productivity and reaching the targets of net sheeted tons and waste rate.
- Managing technical accidents, breakdowns, calling on the appropriate services.
- Ensuring that the process is being monitored at every stage.
- Ensuring flux management and managing the levels of various stock.
- Daily motivating, leading and managing the department staff. Ensuring cohesion among teams.
- Organising, managing and monitoring the work and working hours of temporary and permanent staff.
- Assessing the staff and suggesting training and skill development initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in engineering;
- Master ‘s degree in paper welcome but not necessary
- Fluent in English
- Accountability for performances and results, decision-making, health & safety, communication skills complete the profile.
- Experience of 5 to 10 years in the papermaking industry;
Villa Santa Lucia (FR)
- Paper & Forest Products