The Technical Energy Specialist is responsible to support the Energy Manager in ordinary as well as extraordinary activities related to energy management, interacting with mills maintenance teams and production responsible.
- Analysis of available energy efficiency technologies;
- Management of e-saving projects about non-paper equipment (such as air compressed, lighting, power and steam generators, heat pump, heat recovey)
- Support in e-save analysis of new plants/equipment directly related to paper production, where technical performance analysis is under paper mill directors responsibility.
- Drafting business plan for e-saving projects;
- Implementation of plan of e-measurement and management equipment/software to monitor energy consumptions;
- Technical support to Energy Manager in drafting/preparing e-efficiecy projects and applications to be sent to public agency (such as Italian GSE, German BAFA, French CRE)
- Technical support to Energy Manager in periodic energy review;
- Support to QSAH department for technical issues/matters related to ISO 50.001 system;
- Studies for renewable energies application and life-cycle review.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in management engineering; energetic or mechanical engineering;
- Solid experience within complex industrial projects management;
- Solid experience within services firm or Energy Service Company (E.S.CO.)
- Relationship skills;
- Knowledge of economic and quantitative analysis of energy process
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Fluency in German, or French or Spanish very welcome;
- 4/5 years experience in the role within Engineering, Plant building, at the international level
Milan HO with availability to travel within all RDM Group mills 80% – 90% of the time